Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Training Specialist who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage business process outsourcing services every day!
The Training Specialist will organize, facilitate, and deliver training programs for front-line representative employees including clerical, supervisory, technical, and management staff.
- Plans, organizes, and effectively conducts employee training on various skill, policy, and compliance areas.
- Researches and identifies areas in which training is required and/or beneficial.
- Evaluates and modifies existing or proposed programs; suggests and implements suitable changes at the direction of the Training Manager.
- Designs, drafts, and reviews new training materials.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and training vendors to deliver training programs.
- Administers, scores, and logs results of qualification, learning assessment, and retention tests; arranges retraining or other appropriate action for insufficient scores.
- Facilitates delivery of training by reserving and setting up needed audiovisual equipment and training rooms; scheduling training times with attendees; preparing and distributing training aids such as handouts; and performing other related tasks.
- Maintains professional and respectful classroom work environment
- Motivates and engages staff in interactive learning methodologies.
- Participates in the interview and selection process, and assists with onboarding new employees
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations with functional area, and with Company policies and procedures
- Regular attendance and timeliness are required due to the production-based nature of the business and client requirements
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory or learning and development role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in an effective and professional manner.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Must adhere to all Company, Client and Consumer confidentiality and security policies and procedures
- Ability to define the process for daily, weekly and monthly business functions.
- Strong communication skills. Must have excellent verbal skills and email etiquette- Relationship building is key!
- Ability to forecast possible risks in a process
- Ability to understand and communicate client needs to the rest of the team
- Motivated to improve and learn new processes in various industries
- Ability to independently analyze the root cause of an error and implement the corrective action
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis so that all client deadlines are met
- Supervisory or learning and development role: 2+ years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounting Project Manager
The Accounting Project Manager is responsible for the success of the outsourced accounting solution from the initial sale and onboarding through the completion of the job.
Customer Success Owner
Includes kick-off meetings with customers, understanding of client requirements and processes, initial training of production team, and continued relationship building with the client.