Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Logistics Billing Specialist who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn logistics billing services every day!
- Shipment data entry and billing in the transport management system for customers.
- Receiving and sorting incoming bill of lading with attention to discrepancies.
- Audits bill of lading to ensure billing requirements are met.
- Accurate data entry between multiple operating systems and reports.
- General knowledge of export & import regulations, terms and processes.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
- Performing other administrative functions as directed by Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 1 year of working in a freight billing department
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Freight Billing: 1+ years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Senior Payroll Administrator
Administering the weekly and bi-weekly payroll for all employees, payroll maintenance, tax filings, and garnishment management.
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.