Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounting Project Manager who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage accounting services every day!
The Accounting Project Manager is responsible for the success of the outsourced accounting solution from the initial sale and onboarding through the completion of the job. The Project Manager ensures that we have exceeded the client’s expectations by managing the process and the team.
Your role in our family:
The Accounting Project Manager is responsible for the success of the outsourced accounting solution from the initial sale and onboarding through the completion of the job. The Project Manager ensures that we have exceeded the client’s expectations by managing the process and the team. This role includes:
- Support of the sales team during initial pursuit of finance outsourced solutions
- Onboarding meetings with new clients
- Definition of the process for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for the client
- Definition/Implementation of the accounting processes with the production team
- Establishment of training and quality metrics,
- Continued relationship building with the client through the extent of the partnership.
- Management of the team dedicated to the project
- Root Cause Analysis
- Implementation of corrective actions
The Project Manager is responsible for 100% On-Time Delivery, 100% Accuracy, and 110% Client Satisfaction.
What you will get to do:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis via video and conference calls
- Define the process for all new projects
- Configure and implement accounting processes related to AP, AR, cashflow, etc.
- Define the requirements of the team members assigned to the project
- Track and oversee the success of each project
- Onboard new projects
- Define Training Matrix and QA processes
- Analyze current processes for possible areas of improvement
- Support our Sales team during sampling and prospecting phase
- Cultivate relationships with customers
The skills you need to bring to the table:
- Experience and deep understanding of tasks related to finance and accounting departments
- Knowledge of mainstream ERP and banking systems
- Ability to define the process for daily, weekly and monthly accounting functions, such as bookkeeping, reconciliation, aging reports, payment runs, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Must have excellent verbal skills and email etiquette- Relationship building is key!
- Ability to forecast possible risks in a process
- Ability to understand and communicate client needs to the rest of the team
- Motivated to improve and learn new processes in various industries
- Ability to independently analyze the root cause of an error and implement the corrective action
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis so that all client deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years of working in an Accounting department
- 3-5 years managing an Accounting department
- Experience with various ERPs and banking systems, including but not limited to NetSuite, SAP, Concur, QuickBooks, Bill.com, and Salesforce
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Senior Payroll Administrator
Administering the weekly and bi-weekly payroll for all employees, payroll maintenance, tax filings, and garnishment management.
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.