Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Specialist who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage finance services every day!
The Accounts Payable Specialist processes vendor invoices to ensure a ready-to-pay status prior to the due date.
- Review a high volume of invoices, including processing, approvals and timely payment
- Ensuring related internal controls are operating effectively by reviewing that appropriate approvals have occurred
- Performing 3-way match, where appropriate, to ensure invoices, PO and receiving documents all reconcile appropriately
- Submitting invoices for additional approvals, as needed
- Review RNV reports and research items as necessary to clear
- Adhere to AP policies and procedures including desk level procedures (DLPs)
- Regular communication to internal and external customers
- Proposals for process improvement solutions
- Ensure unassigned invoices are allocated for month-end
- Additional duties as required
- 2+ years of accounts payable processing experience
- Team oriented person who can focus on details
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills; including follow up on pending matters,
- Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
- Ability to assess customer service issues, determine proper course of action and respond rapidly to requests.
- Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel and ERP systems.
- Accounts Payable Processing: 2 years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.