ARDEM Data Services Private Limited
508- 509, Shalimar Titanium Building 5th floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to join our growing marketing team. Your responsibility will be to brainstorm and create approved content for blogs, email campaigns, articles, white papers, case studies, social media, and the company website. You will work closely with our marketing team in LKO and in the US. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content and have a strong command of written English language.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement and strategize how to increase traffic to the website while strengthening or our awesome brand. There is a ton of room to grow in this position- excellent opportunity to prove to us how large of a role you can plan in our growing marketing team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content. Brainstorm and collaborate with US and LKO team.
- Developing content for blogs, email campaigns, articles, case studies, whitepapers, infographic, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website. Work closely with the in-house SEM team.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience. Create new campaign ideas and suggest ideas on how to improve current strategies.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
We are rapidly growing in Lucknow. Come grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time