Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Owner who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage new projects every day!
ARDEM is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Our clients include fashion moguls like H&M, TED Baker, SSENSE. Pop culture clients like Billboard & AMC. Household names like the Boy Scouts of America and HubSpot! Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white-glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Your role in our family:
The Customer Success Owner is responsible for ensuring that we have exceeded the client’s expectations. This role includes kick-off meetings with customers, understanding of client requirements and processes, initial training of internal production team, and continued relationship building with the client through the extent of the partnership. The Customer Success Owner is responsible for 100% On-Time Delivery, 100% Accuracy, and 110% Client Satisfaction.
What you will get to do:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis via video and conference calls
- Learn new processes from clients on a regular basis
- Analyze current processes for possible areas of improvement
- Track and oversee the success of each project
- Train our global team on client requirements
- Participate in various production meetings
- Implement Quality and Training standards for each project
- Support our Sales team during sampling and prospecting phase
The skills you need to bring to the table:
- Communicate with clients effectively. Must have excellent verbal skills and email etiquette- Relationship fostering/building is key!
- Should feel confident and comfortable making phone calls and video calls
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to identify possible risks in the process
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis so that all client deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, specifically Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as customer support or customer service representative
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Customer Support experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?