ARDEM Data Services Private Limited
508- 509, Shalimar Titanium Building 5th floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow
ARDEM Data Services is part of a US-based global professional services company providing Business Process Automation Services and Business Process Outsourcing Services. We have current openings at our data processing center and looking for immediate joiners in Data Analysis. Data Analysts work with technical and financial data.
The data analyst may be required to review accounting financial reports, bank statements, insurance documents, loan applications, material specification sheets, and other technical and financial documents and be able to extract key data from these documents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
ARDEM Data Services is part of a US-based global professional services company providing Business Process Automation Services and Business Process Outsourcing Services. We need immediate joiners for Data Processors at our data processing center in Lucknow to perform application development responsibilities.
- Accurately process data from accounting documents, financial loan applications, market research documents, utility invoices, engineering, and legal documents.
- Perform audits of accounting data from various files.
- Process and authorize invoices based on client’s in-house corporate protocols.
- Process ACH, EFT and Cash payments in secured on-line services.
- Enter text based and numerical information presented on the source document by mapping key fields of data to the appropriate field, into a QuickBooks or other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Verify the integrity of the data.
- Analyze transactions for accuracy.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Possess an excellent understanding of credit, debit, assets, liabilities, income, and expenses.
- Good understanding and familiarity with technical terminology, QuickBooks, SAP Concur, NetSuite
- Perform technical calculations.
- Read and understand financial, data
- Research and analyze large data sets.
- To be proficient in English- written, spoken, comprehension and communication. All our work is for US-based customers and excellent English is a requirement.
- Work independently and will be expected to complete assignments per schedule
- You should be willing to work in any of our daily three shifts for our customers
- You will be required to deliver high-quality work and achieve 100% accuracy.
- You should have a strong knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel and Word, have excellent.
PC skills and, Math skills
- You should have good keyboard skills. Typing speed of at least 30 WPM.
- You should be college-educated and have an MTech, BTech, MCom, or, B Com degree.
- Key Skills- Analytical, Problem-solving, Math, Technical, Engineering, Data Analysis
Do you like to work on new things and like to challenge your mind? Would you like to work in a professional work environment in the prime office location in Lucknow? Would you like to work with other exceptional professionals? We are rapidly growing in Lucknow. Come grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time