Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Entry Specialist – Energy/Utility who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn energy/utility services every day!
- Perform data entry from various utility bill providers.
- Follow procedures and work instructions as applicable.
- Maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- BTech, BSc, BCom, and Post-Graduates
- Excellent Typing Skills (min 40 WPM)
- Excellent English Language Reading/Comprehension
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
- Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
- Ability to assess customer service issues, determine proper course of action and respond rapidly to requests.
- Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word and Excel.
- Data Entry Processing in the Utilities/Energy Field: 1+ years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.