Customer service is the process by which a company takes care of its customer’s needs. It entails providing and delivering professional and high-quality assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Success Delivered Data Entry ServiceThe Merriam Webster dictionary defines Success as…. “The correct or desired result of an attempt”. When you achieve success you have achieved the correct or desired result. When a business claims that it delivers success it is promising that it will deliver the correct, or, desired result. For many businesses data entry becomes an outsourced service. While they could all collect and key the data from incoming paper applications, surveys or health claims themselves – they choose to outsource this service.
- Why Outsourcing becomes a Natural Choice for Data Entry ServiceWhen was the last time you baked your own loaf of bread? How about making your own clothes? Or growing your own food to sustain yourself, and your family? We really would never think of doing any of above because it is not an efficient use of your time. It makes much more sense to buy the bread from the grocery, or buy the dress you love from the local boutique. Although, in effect we have outsourced those tasks, this has become the norm for us.
- How Technology Improves Accuracy of Data Entry ServiceTranscribing data has been done for ages. Taking information and putting it down on a tablet or paper so it would be available for a wider audience has gone on for a long time. However technology, as with many jobs we do, has changed the process of data entry. It no longer required the person doing the data entry to be in the same physical proximity of the provider of information. It also reduced the dependence on the unique skills of the individual data entry operator.
- How to provide the Best Data Entry Service?Delivering the Best Data Entry Service requires the delivery of the Best Data and the Best Service. Delivering 100% accurate data requires that you have strict processes in place to transcribe data and you utilize necessary technology tools and validation rules to achieve the level of high data accuracy required by your client.
- How do you get High Accuracy Data Entry?How do you key data from 10,000 forms and you have less than 3 errors? What is the secret in achieving High Accuracy Data Entry?High Accuracy Data Entry Data Entry has progressed beyond merely transcribing data from paper to digital format.