Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Project Manager who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage new projects every day!
ARDEM is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white-glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Your role in our family:
The Project Manager is responsible for the success of the project from the initial sale and onboarding through the completion of the job. The Project Manager ensures that we have exceeded the client’s expectations by managing the process and the team. This role includes:
- Support of the sales team during the initial pursuit
- Onboarding meetings with new clients
- Definition/Implementation of the processes with the production team
- Establishment of training and quality metrics,
- Continued relationship building with the client through the extent of the partnership.
- Management of the team dedicated to the project
- Root Cause Analysis
- Implementation of corrective actions
The Project Manager is responsible for 100% On-Time Delivery, 100% Accuracy, and 110% Client Satisfaction.
What you will get to do:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis via video and conference calls
- Define the process for all new projects
- Define the requirements of the team members assigned to the project
- Track and oversee the success of each project
- Onboard new projects
- Define Training Matrix and QA processes
- Analyze current processes for possible areas of improvement
- Support our Sales team during sampling and prospecting phase
- Cultivate relationships with customers
The skills you need to bring to the table:
- Strong communication skills. Must have excellent verbal skills and email etiquette- Relationship building is key!
- Ability to forecast possible risks in a process
- Ability to understand and communicate client needs to the rest of the team
- Motivated to improve and learn new processes in various industries
- Ability to independently analyze the root cause of an error and implement the corrective action
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis so that all client deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?