Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition who fits our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting and responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Designing and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.)
- Serve as ARDEM brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits, work environment, Work Location, and ambiance.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Communicate regularly with the HR department to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with management to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Identify Qualified candidate profile using various sourcing techniques Responsible to coordinate with the offered candidate until joins the organization
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Impactful presentation style outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- A positive, “can do” attitude• Graduate/ Post Graduate in Human Resource
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for at least 2 years.
- Should be well versed in the working knowledge of job portals like Indeed and another medium of sourcing.
- Should be keen on adding value service in order to enhance the skills of extracting the right talent by using social media, referencing, and networking.
- Should be proficient in maintaining excel sheets for proper synchronization of work.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs. Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR Role Category: HR/
- Recruitment / IR Role: Recruitment Executive Employment
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills; including follow up on pending matters,
- Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
- Ability to assess customer service issues, determine proper course of action and respond rapidly to requests.
- Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Knowledge of all pertinent Federal and State regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending regarding Employment Law.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel and HRIS Payroll systems.
- Talent Acquisition: 2 years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Want to Learn More?
Feel free to contact us via phone or email with any additional questions.
ARDEM Data Services Private Limited
508- 509, Shalimar Titanium Building 5th floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.