Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Lead who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn and manage accounts payable services every day!
The Accounts Payable Supervisor provides direct support for hiring, training and supervising Accounts Payable Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Accounts Payable Associate staff including the hiring, training, assigning and directing the work flow of the staff
- To ensure all invoices are received, processed, and paid accurately, timely, and effectively
- Adherence to AP policies and procedures including maintaining desk level procedures (DLPs)
- Assist with the gathering and reporting on the department’s processing metrics including determining relevant statistical data to measure
- Regular communication to internal and external customers
- Proposals to management for process improvement solutions
- Oversees the month-end closing process
- Additional duties may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of accounts payable processing experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills; including follow up on pending matters,
- Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
- Ability to assess customer service issues, determine proper course of action and respond rapidly to requests.
- Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel and ERP systems.
- Accounts Payable Processing: 5 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Administering the weekly and bi-weekly payroll for all employees, payroll maintenance, tax filings, and garnishment management.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.