Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Cash Application Specialist who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn finance services every day!
The Cash Application Specialist will support the Credit Department with the timely application of trade payments received from customers. This entails daily, weekly, and monthly reports, research and support functions as needed thereby enabling an effective collections process.
- Responsible for a high volume of cash application including any related research and associated internal/external contact
- Reconcile payment remittance advice to the payment and funds received at the bank in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for pulling daily banking reports and posting payments for multiple Chart entities and bank accounts
- Prepare and verify daily cash reports for distribution to management group
- Update accounts receivable documents based on the payment remittance advice, supporting documents, and defined procedures
- Maintain files of payments and support in a logical system for storage and retrieval
- Follows up with trade customers’ accounts payable contacts for questions related to payments or supporting documents
- Post credit card payments and reconcile to merchant services reports
- Willingness to cross-train on all department operations in order to provide coverage when needed while furthering one’s development
- High School Diploma required
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years cash application experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, shows initiative in problem solving, customer service oriented, proven ability to handle several projects simultaneously, work well under pressure, ability to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime when needed to complete assigned tasks within deadline
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills; including follow up on pending matters,
- Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
- Ability to assess customer service issues, determine proper course of action and respond rapidly to requests.
- Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel.
- Cash Application: 3-5 years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.