We are looking to add a Business Development Executive to our NJ HQ location.
Your role here is simple: Build relationships with potential customers, set appointments, & close deals. You will be speaking with C-Level Executives, VPs, Directors, & Managers for the USA market. You will be responsible for connecting and setting meetings and moving deals through the sales pipeline and closing deals to generate revenue for the company. You will have a base salary PLUS earn a lucrative commission. 90% of this role is Calling, Emailing, and LinkedIn Messaging so you must be comfortable with this.
- Generate Revenue for the company
- Handle inbound leads from intro to close
- Prospecting both via traditional methods and through social media, including experience calling large complex organizations
- Ability to manage sales pipeline meeting metrics for success
- Business planning expertise
- Ability to think and act at both strategic and tactical levels
- Good organizational skills – Able to handle multiple functions at the same time
- Gain access and build long-term relationships with the appropriate account decision-makers. Be able to conduct client presentations articulating the value proposition of all ARDEM outsourcing and automation solution offerings.
- Proven ability to successfully sell to the C-suite and other high-level executives/decision-makers
- Proven ability to sell to Fortune 500 and similarly sized organizations
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- High proficient at qualifying prospects and progressing them through the sales pipeline
- Experience developing a sale from prospecting to close
- Demonstrated ability to sell opportunities in excess of $500k Total Contract Value
- Demonstrated energy to maintain a consistently high level of activities that ensure a full pipeline with business closing routinely
- Business Planning experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales, Outsourcing or SaaS preferred.
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology or Liberal Arts or related discipline.
- Experience in Financial Services, Energy, BioMedical, Legal and/or insurance verticals preferred.
- Successful history of complex selling-multiple decision markers – multiple competitors
- Experience selling the Value of the solution – not only price.
- Routinely meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas in prior sales roles.
- Ability to identify and develop targeted prospects.
- Excellent customer relations skills (listening, understanding the prospect, communication, setting and meeting expectations, etc.)
- Excellent self-awareness, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed consultation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Expertise in sales processes.
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
The Training Specialist will organize, facilitate, and deliver training programs for front-line representative employees including clerical, supervisory, technical, and management staff.
Inside Sales Account Executive
Customer Success Owner
Includes kick-off meetings with customers, understanding of client requirements and processes, initial training of production team, and continued relationship building with the client.