Outsourcing data entry services is a logical business decision when a large volume of data needs to be transcribed from one platform to another, like an e-commerce company, where thousands of products need to be managed, hiring an expert product data entry service may be a good choice. This saves you time, effort and leaves you to concentrate on selling instead of spending time managing your product updates.
E-commerce is currently the fastest-growing market globally. E-commerce companies need to keep their websites updated all the time. Also, it is of utmost importance to maintain an effective product data management system. It helps them to stay ahead in the market with a boost.
Each of the items listed on the website must be categorized correctly. The information about the item or product must be accurate. There should be the right specifications, images, feedback, etc. It will attract more customers to surf an e-commerce website.
To achieve such Product Data Entry Service goals, accurate data entry is necessary. An experienced data entry provider can offer great support for your e-commerce platform. It ensures that all the product details are in place.
Importance of Product Data Entry Services
You need a BPO service provider with well-trained teams to handle different kinds of e-commerce data entry services. It is necessary to have the right kind of data entry services as they can contribute to the success of your e-commerce business. Primary reasons for companies to outsource to data entry vendors include –
- Specialized Teams – You can look for a highly talented team with specialized data entry skills. These specialized teams are trained to handle any kind of data entry.
- Cost Efficiency – Companies outsource to top-quality e-commerce product data entry services at affordable prices. Companies can utilize the saved funds in other fields in the company. When an organization relies on an in-house team, the data collection and management is more expensive as they need to invest in technology or tools to achieve maximum accuracy. Instead, most companies across industries prefer outsourcing a cost-effective solution.
- Easy Scalability – Depending on the company’s requirement and data entry volume, the teams employed can be easily scaled-up or down. When a company feels that it is the season when demand can increase, it can outsource to an efficient product data entry service company to scale up quickly.
- Quick Turnaround – Companies need to reduce the time consumed in data entry service tasks. Outsourcing partners can ensure a quick turnaround time on all our data entry work and ensure that your projects are completed on time. Product data entry work is complex and requires daily management. Business process outsourcing companies enjoy on-time reporting with effective communication when required.
- High Accuracy – Accuracy is the foremost benefit for which a company moves toward outsourcing. Reputed product data entry service vendors utilize the latest technology-based tools to avoid errors in data. An experienced product data entry service company assures its clients that all the data entry tasks get completed with a high level of accuracy. With automated data entry services, a company can benefit from a dual check mechanism.
- Streamlined Workflow – Business process outsourcing companies follow a streamlined process to carry out all the data entry tasks systematically. They maintain a flow for successful data entry services.
- Unlocks your business potential – Companies receive analytics about processed data that can be used in further growth by unlocking business potential. They can improve operations with decreased processing turnaround – time spent analyzing, validating, and standardizing the data. ARDEM’s best data entry solution serves companies with 15 years of experience in the industry. You can ensure data entry quality at the best value and put effort and funds.
Characteristics of a professional data entry service provider
Data entry experience helps to understand the site’s structure, product descriptions and how the image and product description should be presented. With the combination of brightest minds and latest technologies and having in-depth e-commerce industry knowledge, an efficient outsourcing partner like ARDEM provides the most effective data entry solutions to deliver success.
- Expert Knowledge of Data Entry
Outsourcing service providers understand what data needs to be captured from a source document. What images need to be extracted? What are the checks for duplicate data? Data extraction and data capture solutions are an integral part of data entry services to normalize the data sets. It helps in easy comparison. ARDEM’s data capture services with OCR allow companies to transform all paper and digital form documents into ready-to-use data sets. BPO service providers’ skilled teams create advanced algorithms to enhance data processes and output without duplication.
- Accuracy of Data Entry
You can look at systems of how data accuracy is checked. What are the validation checks? ARDEM ensures as high as 99.97% data accuracy with technology-based validation techniques. ARDEM utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to produce accurate data. Each data field is verified and reconciled against the millions of data fields.
- Capacity for processing
Large sites require a lot of data to be prepared for initial launch and requirement for constant updating of different products on the site. How are product updates managed? Is there sufficient staff available to handle the update volume requirements? ARDEM has proprietary technology and its BOTS facilitating automation via Machine Learning (MI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the data entry processing. Our data scientists achieve high-efficiency goals through automated data entry solutions. Automated data entry solutions can decrypt quickly if data is missing. It helps to prevent further mistakes in the input. Large data sets can be processed at high speed without compromising on data quality. ARDEM’s customizable data entry solutions fit your all data entry needs irrespective of sector and size.
- Maintenance of confidentiality with product data entry service
When you outsource your product data entry requirements, a lot of business-critical data is being shared with the service provider. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the product data entry service provider takes adequate measures to guarantee full confidentiality of your data as cyberattacks and data breaches are negative sides of technology. ARDEM considers data entry services a big responsibility. We ensure that our clients feel safe for their shared data. ARDEM, as your outsourcing partner, takes care of all required measures to protect your data shared with us. A series of security protocols, including VPNs, SSLS, and encryption, are implemented to protect all the data and information.
Supply Chain Data Entry For E-commerce Companies
Accurate Data Entry of Logistics and Supply Chain with ARDEM include:
- Bill of Lading (BoL) to improve efficiency with quick Bill of Lading (BoL) entry and processing.
- Freight Bill to ensure accurate billing for each shipment with accurate freight bill entry.
- Order Fulfillment to eliminate manual efforts to create shipping labels, enter orders, and process invoices.
- FTL and LTL to increase the visibility of Less than truckload (LTL) and Full truckload (FTL) to reduce operational costs for streamlined processing.
ARDEM data entry services clients are located in New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Colorado, Nevada, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, Missouri Wisconsin, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, across other states and Canada. ARDEM document scanning service clients are found in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Connecticut. More information.
ARDEM provides Business Process Outsourcing and Business Process Automation Services to established companies to help them improve operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs. For more information, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-359-2600.