Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic IT/Network Administrator who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn!
We are looking for a IT/Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a network administration role
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 preferred
- Previous experience with Cisco switches and routers preferred
- MCSE certification a plus
- CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Network Administration Role: 2+ years (Required)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers, Cisco switches and routers.
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Administering the weekly and bi-weekly payroll for all employees, payroll maintenance, tax filings, and garnishment management.
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.