Success is …. “The correct or desired result of an attempt” as defined in the Merriam Webster dictionary. When you achieve success, you have achieved the correct or desired result. When a business claims that it delivers success, it promises that it will provide the accurate, desired result.
For many businesses, data entry becomes an outsourced service. While they could all collect and key the data from incoming paper applications, surveys or health claims themselves – they choose to outsource this service. The requirement is to key the data accurately and within the business cycle time constraints. Further, outsourcing data entry tasks should yield cost savings for the business.
Data has a Better Idea.
In the era of digitization, data is an effective way to get maximum insights into anything. The world is ready to make inroads into the most advanced age of artificial intelligence and automation. It will undergo a drastic change and require faster data entry services. It is the data and automated data entry that can add more value to a business. Businesses need to change the way they capture, extract, and process data. More and more organizations are relying on digitized records and real-time data processing. Data entry outsourcing services must be well defined following established processes management aided by technology.
Outsource data entry to drive your business smoother
Organized data is the primary key to boosting your business growth. But, being repetitive in nature, it is also a tedious task, and it is difficult for growing organizations to manage data daily. Managing an internal team for data entry management can also be more stressful than a supportive task for the company and leave you less time to utilize your primary business processes. Outsourcing data entry services is a fruitful decision to access accurate data affordably and focus on your core business activities more than other things.
Data Entry Outsourcing benefits organizations to gain profitable growth. OCR and ICR technologies are automated data entry solutions to boost data capture speed and reduce labor costs. Outsourcing providers are the specialists to handle large volumes of data with automated data entry processes and provide accurate data entry services using best-in-class technology.
Data Entry Service Solutions
Data Entry Services can be outsourced in various forms. Some of the most-utilized data entry outsourcing services are as follows:
Utility Bills Invoice Data Entry Solution
- Utility Bill Processing: Collect and process all utility bills and validate through automated processes for high accuracy.
- Utility Bill Collection and Management: Through data management outsourcing, utility bill data collection and analysis to improve cost-efficiency.
- Utility Bill Payment: Manage your cash flow with electronic payments on time and eliminate late fees.
- Sustainable Reporting: Analysis of data compiled into reports to increase sustainability actions company-wide.
Accurate Data Entry of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Bill of Lading (BoL): Improve efficiency with speeding Bill of Lading (BoL) entry and processing.
- Freight Bill: Ensure accurate billing for each shipment with highly accurate freight bill entry.
- Order Fulfillment: Eliminate manual efforts to create shipping labels accurately, enter orders, and process invoices.
- FTL and LTL: Increase the visibility of Less than truckload (LTL) and Full truckload (FTL) to lower operational costs for streamlined processing.
Finance & Accounting Data Entry Service Outsourcing
- Accounts Payable: Automated payable services for streamlined cycles for vendor bills to payment processes.
- Accounts Receivable: Improving bank reconciliation process to increase cash flow.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting: Boost financial visibility and lessen staffing and management costs.
- Invoice Processing Services: Automated data collection process from physical mail, electronic bills, and web scraping.
Document Data Entry outsourcing for Handwritten Scanned Images
- Data can be in many forms that vary by different vendors. Companies need to convert physical documents using automation technologies to improve efficiency.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence make identifying patterns and extracting key elements easier. It makes the process easy with a standardized set of rules, produces consistent data sets, and focuses on core competencies to grow the business further.
- Data Capture in-house model may result in poor quality, long processing cycles, management issues, and high processing costs.
- Data Capture outsourcing leads to increased data quality, fast turnaround, streamlined work processes, and high ROI.
To deliver success, the data entry provider needs to deliver the desired result of accurate data, quick turnaround and cost savings to the client. To achieve this objective, the data entry vendor defines robust work processes, possibly uses double key data entry and utilizes validation and verification protocols built into its data entry programs to deliver the desired results.
Successful Data Entry Services with ARDEM
ARDEM clients outsource their data entry service requirements. Whether it is a medical company processing samples, a marketing research company conducting public opinion surveys, or a hospitality business collecting customer leads- they all want to succeed when they outsource their data entry processes.
Here are the benefits that make ARDEM clients satisfied with Data Entry Outsourcing services we offer:
- Guaranteed 99.97% accuracy
ARDEM uses a proprietary methodology to provide successful data entry outsourcing solutions. After validating and running it through quality assurance measures, the team provides clean and accurate data. It is the combination of double-key entry and various validation techniques to deliver 99.97% accuracy each time for every project.
- Advanced technology
Outsourcing ARDEM data entry services allow companies to access tools and technology, offering cost-effectiveness. As experts in the data entry provider, ranked#1, our specialists ensure success with the combination of bright developers, the proper workflows, tools, and dive-in communication. Engineers in the team create efficient tools to assist you in reaching your growth goals faster using more reliable data sets after downstream processing.
- Improved data entry speed
Companies benefit from a dual check mechanism and ensure accuracy in recording turnaround time. Large data entry sets are generally complex and need daily schedule management to assure on-time completion. The team collaborates, communicates, and provides clean data when required. Clients choose to outsource data entry vendors for on-time delivery.
- Reduce management hassles
A business that wants to scale up chooses to outsource business processes, including data entry, that is time-consuming but needs attention. Data Entry Outsourcing helps companies access a team of specialists that can operate in any adverse scenario or burdened tasks. Experts manage the data entry errors efficiently.
- ARDEM unlocks your business potential
You can receive analytics about your data and use it to grow your company. ARDEM Data Capture service seamlessly transforms your documents into actionable through the brightest minds, robust processes, and technology. Leveraging automated data capture, ARDEM helps improve your operations by decreasing your current processing time – time spent analyzing, validating, and uniformly standardizing the data. Our best BPO data entry solution with 15 years of experience in the industry serves your growth needs. Ensures the best value at the most competitive price using ARDEM Data entry solutions.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality
Data protection is of utmost importance in the age of technology, cyberattacks, and data breaches. ARDEM considers data entry services a great responsibility and ensures that the clients feel secure for their valuable data. ARDEM as an outsourcing partner, takes all required measures to protect your sensitive data and information. Internal security measures include HIPAA, GDPR compliances, complying with industry regulations. A series of security protocols, including VPNs, SSLS, and encryption, are employed to protect all the data sets.
- Dedicated to you
ARDEM dedicates time to truly understanding your outsourcing needs so that our team can engineer BPO data entry solutions to match your goals. Data entry solutions help clients looking for high-volume data keying.
ARDEM Data Entry Outsourcing Solutions Across Industries
- Image Data Entry
- Quickbooks Data Entry
- Insurance Data Entry
- Claims Data Entry
- Utility and Invoice Data Entry
- ERP Data Entry
- CRM Data Entry
- Catalog Data Entry
- Data Mining Extraction
- Data Enrichment
- High-Volume Data Entry
ARDEM provides technology-based data and document management services, including data entry services, data capture services, forms processing, document scanning and document processing services.
Applications for ARDEM services include Survey Data Entry, Medical Sample Processing Services, Indexing Large Format Drawings, Medical Claims Data Entry Processing, Mailing List Data Entry, Data Entry from Customer Loyalty Cards, Customer Service Survey Data Entry.
ARDEM data entry services clients are located in New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Colorado, Nevada, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Wisconsin, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, and other states in Canada.
ARDEM document scanning service clients are found in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Connecticut.
ARDEM provides Business Process Outsourcing and Business Process Automation Services to established companies to help them improve operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs. For more information, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-359-2600.