It’s time to add to our production Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Process Associate (Legal Data Entry Specialist) with great communication skills to handle a high-volume caseload. The primary focus of the role will be inputting new case data into our software and communicating with internal teams and clients; however, the position may also include uploading (e-portal), filing, scheduling, and other general clerical duties and legal office support.
ARDEM Data Services, part of a US-based global professional services company, is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Our clients include fashion moguls, pop culture clients, and other household name brands! Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long-term capacity. With every person we add to our production team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white-glove service they desire.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors,
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Review, fact-check, and process invoices
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent computer skills including typing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks with little to no supervision
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience.
- Litigation support experience is a plus
- Education-Any Graduate+ Diploma/Degree in Law
- Resources: PC/Laptop and Broadband connection.
- Immediate Joiners can only apply
Job Type: Full-time
Join the ARDEM Family
Looking for a different job position? We are looking for many talented individuals with a variety of skills looking to grow.
Accounts Payable Lead
The AP Supervisor provides support for hiring, training and supervising AP Associates and processing vendor invoices and payments.
Accounting Project Manager
Credit Accounts Receivable Lead
The Credit & AR Supervisor will manage account collections, review aging reports, and credit limits and supervise the Accounts Receivable team.