ARDEM was contacted by one of the nation’s largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations that provides specially-created programs for young men and women to equip them with life and leadership skills. The client was looking for a dependable outsourcing partner to help expand its digital outreach.
The organization needed assistance with its Facebook marketing campaigns, particularly for its recruitment drives. ARDEM partnered with the youth organization to set up an estimated 8,000 Facebook recruitment events between July 1 and October 31.
Additionally, each event was unique and had a 2-week promotional period during which we had to garner our efforts to maximize outreach. Continue reading to find out more.
Identifying Challenges and Setting Goals
The primary issue challenge faced by the organization was a lack of internal resources to keep up with the sheer volume of events. An additional challenge was presented by the fact that there was only a small window of time available to create the events on Facebook.
The events had to be generated well in advance to ensure that there was plenty of time for the ads to reach a large number of prospective participants.
Before partnering with ARDEM, the organization often found itself working on weekends and late nights to keep up with the volume of events. However, in the long run, they needed a reliable partner who could take over and manage this task for them, leaving their internal team free to focus on core activities and recruitment.
The organization was looking for a trustworthy and reliable partner who had prior experience setting up and promoting such events on Facebook to manage their current and future recruitment drives in a more streamlined and efficient manner.
Collaborating for a Successful Solution
ARDEM started working with the client in 2019; we have worked with them for the last two years and plan to partner with them again for future recruitment drives.
After carefully studying the organization’s recruitment needs and exploring the full potential of Facebook events and advertising policies, our team was able to create a customized and responsive solution for their digital event creation and promotion needs.
ARDEM was able to implement the following efficiencies for the client:
• Since 2019, we have created and promoted over 8,400 events on behalf of our client on Facebook.
• We built a remote team for the client with additional backups trained and ready to process at a moment’s notice based on the volume of events that came in for the day.
• As each event is unique in its own respect, our team takes care to create every new event with due diligence, taking note of essential details such as dates, time, and location in advance to create accurate Facebook events with maximum outreach.
• Our team has eliminated the need for this work to be completed in-house by the client and made the overall process more efficient and less stressful for their team.
• For example, ARDEM’s process requires each location to provide event details further in advance, reducing the number of last-minute changes to event dates, times, and locations which allows the ads to run longer on Facebook and be seen by more potential participants.
• Our team has been studying the organization’s recruitment objectives and improving each successive campaign by optimizing audience demographics, ad placements, and other target variables.
• We plan to continue optimizing and improving all future campaigns to ensure that their future recruitment events reach a wider, more relevant audience.
What the Client Says
ARDEM has been working with the client since 2019. So far, we have worked on and promoted over 8,400 events on Facebook.
Here is what the client had to say about our work:
‘I can tell you that this year has gone exceptionally smoothly from my perspective. Far fewer “bumps in the road” compared to last year…and the process was much more complex. ARDEM has done amazing work on this.’
At ARDEM, we firmly believe in fostering long-term partnerships for mutual success. Our solutions are diverse and flexible and can begin and end based on the client’s needs. We further have the ability to resume processing at the start of each new season and pause our services when the season ends.
All this makes us a good fit for clients like this national youth organization that requires our services to expand their digital outreach on a seasonal basis. You can learn more about our work with non-profit organizations here.
If you would like to learn more about how we can create a customized and flexible solution for your organization’s needs, do not hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation today!