As the global economy is increasingly becoming high-tech and complex, outsourcing has emerged as a path to innovation. Businesses are mindful of cloud, big data, and AI for taking them to the next level with operational efficiency.
Still, they may not have the in-house talent to reduce the process cycle time because many agile organizations avoid forming project teams as it is a time-consuming process. Instead, they prefer to deliver projects with outsourcing solutions efficiently in a shorter time.
Outsourcing is an appealing idea that saves organizations’ capital, time, and resources. More than half of organizations employ project-specific outsourced teams to improve customer experience that turns into customer retention. Analysts estimate that the outsourcing industry will contribute to the economy with its revenue of $110 billion by 2024.
Outsourcing has increased its reach beyond Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to more tech-skilled tasks, like programming, software development, accounting, and even project-specific creative design works. The idea behind outsourcing is to take advantage of growing economies, like India, to which the cost of outsourcing is far less. Other popular outsourcing destinations are China, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, etc., where quality trumps price.
India is one of the preferred software development outsourcing destinations as it is first in the list of nations with the highest number of ISO-9000 certified software organizations. It has a maximum – 75% CMM Level 5 certified companies globally. India’s IT outsourcing industry is expected to reach INR 8,830 billion by 2025, with a CAGR growth of 7.25%. It was INR 5,649.47 billion in the year 2019.
By 2022, over 40% of the Indian personnel is expected to be upskilled to give exceptional results, thus better assets. India has eliminated communication limitations that could hinder growth. It stands second in the list of largest English-speaking countries, only after the USA.
Among several reasons for outsourced services are:
- Outsourcing helps organizations to streamline monotonous and repetitive tasks.
- It helps most businesses in advancing up their digital transformation.
- It results in reduced operational and labor costs as outsourcing has taken the form of offshoring.
- Better experience for clients with the improved quality of product and service innovation.
- It enables organizations to leverage the global knowledge base as it can tap the upskilled workforce globally.
- It enables organizations to continue focusing on their core business processes by assigning time-consuming processes to outsourcing companies.
- Saving internal resources for better utilization for other purposes.
- A number of world-class organizations outsource to reach resources unavailable internally.
- They mitigate risk by delegating responsibilities to external companies that are difficult to manage but a part of necessities to generate revenue.
- Organizations realize the benefits of re-engineering and upgraded skills with offshoring/outsourcing.
- And several others in the queue.
The leader in Outsourcing Solutions – Ardem, is fulfilling each of these expectations of organizations with their full-fledged outsourcing solutions.
ARDEM - The Outsourcing and Automation Experts
Leading outsourcing solutions – ARDEM gives organizations the confidence for outsourcing with their high-rated services. The company’s working strategy is Human Innovation + Advanced Automation.
They employ the perfect combination of qualified experts, robust processes, and advanced technology to help their partner companies work smarter with a variety of outsourcing solutions.
The company provides tangible value to its partners through cost reduction, continuous process improvement, and personalized, attentive services.
Outsourcing and Automation SaaS
ARDEM’s outsourcing solutions fulfill the requirements of a number of industries, including Finance And Accounting, Utilities And Energy, Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Non-Profit Organizations, Manufacturing, Insurance, Legal Outsourcing with their following solutions and services:
- Covid Testing Solutions
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Back Office Support Services
- Government Solutions
- Data Outsourcing Solutions
- Data Entry Services including Document Processing, Data Processing, Extraction, Mining, Capture, Analysis, Conversion Services
- Accounts Payable Outsourcing Services
For technology automation solutions, they are specialized in:
- Cloud Platforms
Their cloud-based workspace is the ARDEM Collaboration platform using which you can manage remote teams while working from home or office. You can track your projects’ status in real-time. Their cloud solutions include Ardem Invoice Manager that reduces the Average Cost of Processing by an immediate 30%, the ARDEM Utility Manager that streamlines your bill processing by increasing accuracy, and ARDEM Survey Manager, which allows you to track all responses from different survey campaigns easily, improve the accuracy, shorten the turnaround time, and reduce costs to deliver data uniformly.
- ARDEM Robotic Process Automation
Advanced Automation helps to improve operational efficiency with self-sustainable automated workflows executing processes flawlessly and reduce cost, thus, maximize your ROI.
- ARDEM Virtual Training Services
It manages all training aspects of the remote workforce. The skilled team mirrors the current system of the clientele company on their platform to train all employees.
Thus, outsourcing with ARDEM is a cost-effective solution that allows you to tap into upskilled capabilities that bring expertise to your table without draining all your funds. You can partner with ARDEM to be benefitted from their experience in delivering outsourcing solutions across many industries.