Companies worldwide are embracing a shift toward remote work and hybrid working arrangements. Let us look at the top trends redefining businesses in the current era.
- According to a study published by McKinsey, nearly 60% of Americans say they can work at least part of the time remotely.
- Owl Labs presented a study saying the number of workers choosing a remote job in 2022 increased by 24% while the interest for on-site work dropped by the same percentage.
- McKinsey published research suggesting – if presented with an opportunity to work remotely, 87% of the workers agree to the employer’s offer.
- A study from Virtual Vocations suggests that 62% of workers want to work from home 100% of the time.
- Buffer presented a study saying 97% of workers would like to work from home, at least some of the time.
Is Remote Work Really Helping Businesses?
Among the numerous companies reaping the benefits of remote work, Sun Microsystems identified savings worth $68 million yearly in real estate costs. At the same time, Dow Chemical and Nortel have saved over 30% on non-real estate costs. These additional costs include rent, utilities, cleaning services, food, and taxes.
Embracing The Remote Work Model
Let us look at why companies are shifting from the traditional office model to work from home.
1. Hire Top Talent – Anywhere
Modern-day employers are not restricted to engaging talent from the local market. Remote work helps businesses search for the best available talent without worrying about geographical constraints.
2. Larger Talent Acquisition Pool
Hiring talent from outside the local market gives companies a larger pool to source talent. They can look for the niche skills required to run their businesses and source more competitive candidates from the larger talent pool.
3. Reduce Physical Workplace Overhead
Employers implementing a remote work model are no longer required to house every employee in their central offices. This, in turn, generates significant cost savings for many companies. With employees working remotely, companies can downsize their offices, cut utilities, rent or mortgage costs, and much more.
4. Diverse Time Zones
Hiring employees from diverse time zones helps the business continue to operate consistently without any breaks. Firms working non-stop to achieve their targets have a greater potential to grow to produce more efficient results and greater productivity.
Make Talent Acquisition Easy Through Remote Outsourcing
ARDEM is a business process outsourcing company that helps provide reliable and cost-efficient solutions for established companies. The company serves as outsourcing and automation experts that help hire the best business talent. ARDEM also helps businesses manage their remote work model through the ARDEM workspace – a preconfigured platform with MS Office, MS Outlook and Teams. ARDEM also helps companies manage various processes such as tracking timesheets, paying payroll, taxes and meeting government payroll requirements. In addition, ARDEM’s collaboration platform is a cloud-based workspace for businesses to work from home and manage remote teams while keeping an eye on their projects in real-time.
Companies are increasingly resorting to remote work to manage their operations. BPO services companies such as ARDEM help recruit the top talent for firms to enhance their operations and produce more efficient results.
ARDEM provides Business Process Outsourcing and Business Process Automation Services to established companies to help them improve operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs. For more information please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-359-2600.